Elaee is seeking an Account Director at FF Paris, with 7 to 12 years experience luxury and international. And good vibes.
FF Creative community is an independent creative boutique network based in Los Angeles, New York, Paris and Shanghaï.
– Develop strong client relationships on luxury accounts (jewelry, wine and spirits…) and provide key strategic initiatives/thinking to continue to grow and elevate the business.
– Create short and long-term account growth business plans and maintain client satisfaction and retention.Operationalize the business plan with core team and management team.
– Develop and execute a client engagement strategy in collaboration with the team and discipline leads.
– Strategically sell innovative, creative thinking that aligns with client and agency priorities.
– Manage account P&L from negotiating statements of work and retainers, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms, while increasing ROI for the agency.
– Plan all engagements including: goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets by managing the workflow process.
– Serve as a new business resource, actively pursuing new revenue sources and participating in strategic development of new business – such as RFP responses and proposal writing.
– Manage and nurture your account team by providing adequate training, overseeing and conducting performance reviews, resolving issues/problems, rotating staff, and providing salary and incentive recommendations to management.
– Creatively driven
– Social in nature
– Globally minded
– Resourceful, thoughtful, ambitious and humble
– An indepdent work ethic and drive
– Strong organizational skills
– Strong communication skills, both oral and written
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– A great time working with others
– A positive attitude, flexibility, and a sense of humor
Should you meet the following requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org