Les offres d’emploi
Job offer: PR Account Manager in Paris - POSTE POURVU
- Contrat : CDI
- Localisation : Paris
- Expérience : At least 3 years in arts PR
This position will be based in Paris and we are looking for a French-speaker, though confidence in English speaking and writing is crucial.
WildKat is a creative agency for culture and music. We offer PR, marketing, branding, social media and event management for institutions and artists. We are the only performing arts agency working internationally.
As a creative agency, we offer flexible working, and a number of unique perks, from 6-hour working days to annual company trips.
WildKat has offices in London and Berlin, and we are expanding to Paris, New York and LA in 2019-2020. We want to hire an individual who is looking to join the company at a busy and exciting time.
WildKat PR is offering an exciting opportunity to join our new Paris office. Working with the Founder of WildKat, Directors, French Junior Account Manager and colleagues worldwide, you will develop and execute creative PR campaigns across the classical music and cultural industries in order to generate coverage and publicity for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is well-organised, hard-working and enthusiastic, as well as friendly and approachable. You should enjoy working with a close-knit team, across all our offices, with the ability to both collaborate and work independently.
You’ll be able to speak French and English – any other languages, particularly German, Spanish or Italian, are a bonus.
You will have an established presence in the classical music industry, with proven connections with the French classical journalists and publications and excellent case studies of your work. You’ll have a strong knowledge of PR, Marketing, Social Media and Event Management. You will have proven administrative and organisational skills, plus excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As an Account Manager:
• To manage your set of clients and work with them to help achieve their PR goals. This includes: gaining press, attracting new audiences, helping to improve their brand, organising events
• Line manage the Junior Account Manager
• To think creatively about how you (and your colleague) approach campaigns. You will be asked to continually make new connections and approach your work in innovative ways. You will be expected to challenge how we, and the industry, are doing things
• To integrate digital media into campaigns. This means exploring new technology and developing ways to include it in client campaigns
• To take a leading role in the development and execution of unique, creative campaigns to promote your clients and the company
• To write copy in relation to your clients’ needs, including: fact sheets, biographies, blog posts, newsletters, brochures
• To liaise with journalists to generate and secure media coverage for clients
• To organise client events, as needed. This includes: concerts, VIP receptions, industry networking events
• To attend all relevant artists’ events (which regularly occur outside of office hours) including meetings and performances
• To network within the industry to build your reputation and that of the company
• To oversee the work of others when required, and to be willing to grow into a more senior role
• At least 3 years’ experience working in arts PR
• Interest in classical music, culture, and the arts – Bach should be someone you know, not someone you’ve emailed
• A fast learner, able to absorb information quickly and confidently put it into practice
• Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and to manage conflicting deadlines
• Proven administrative and organisational skills
• Ability to be self-sufficient and work independently, particularly in the start-up phase of the Paris branch
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy industry and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Have your own established contact base, to help with growth of the company
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and responsibility when working alone
• Ability to work as part of a team
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• A strong interest in online media
• Good standard of computer literacy (Word, Excel, WordPress)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘WildKat Paris Account Manager application’ by 5pm CET on Friday 7th June 2019
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Petit rappel : vous répondez ici directement à l’entreprise qui recrute, Elaee ne peut donc s’engager en son nom à répondre de façon obligatoire et personnalisée.
Article suivant Créateur / Créatrice de contacts en recrutement - Article précédent Product Owner / search / e-merchandising
Je dépose mon CV
Toute peine mérite salaire
Rémunération, salaire, paie… autant de gros mots qui sont tabous en France, même dans les métiers de la création, de la communication, du marketing et du digital.